This week’s guest Renu is a certified Mindfulness Meditation Teacher and Spiritual Life Coach.
She created The Grow Me Project to help women who want to learn and gain support in their personal, spiritual and emotional growth.
In this episode we talk all things spirituality and healing.
What you’ll learn:
- Renu’s journey into spirituality
- How she came about questioning her religion and stepping away from it for a while after the break down of her marriage
- The importance of having belief in something, whatever it may be, to give you hope, faith and understanding
- Exploration of ‘”the deeper you”, questioning what fulfills you and appreciating the experience of something rather than the superficial notions.
- To be aware of your thoughts – manifesting and believing in your potential
- Her key tips for daily self care for the soul
Listen to the pod:
Connect with Renu:
Connect with Me: