Mindset Strategy Magic Academy Terms of Sale
Date Updated: May 14, 2021
Client is electing to purchase Mindset Strategy Magic Academy Program for the price of £888 or three payments of £296, unless a discount code or other offer has been provided and agreed on at the discretion of PYF. In exchange, The Put Yourself First agrees to provide the services outlined in the Program Details below, and Program Outline Addendum attached hereto.
1. Client agrees and understands that he/she is purchasing Mindset Strategy Magic Academy (Herein after “Program”) by Put Yourself First Ltd, a 12-week group program designed to show others how to support their mindset and grow as a business entity. Created by certified coach and business owner Kat Horrocks, this Program contains extensive knowledge, research and trainings to help you achieve your business goals.
2. Client acknowledges that he/she has read the Program Outline Addendum and conducted any additional research necessary to feel he/she understands what is being provided in the Program as well as what is not included. Client agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions outlined herein, as well as the general policies and procedures that can be found in this Agreement and on Put Yourself First’s website.
1. Client understands that one of the primary elements in purchasing Program and learning from Put Yourself First is the benefit of obtaining expert guidance, teachings, materials, and exercises that have worked for Put Yourself First and Kat Horrocks the creator’s clients. Following Client’s participation in this program, Client will have gained access to various trade secrets and personal intellectual property of Put Yourself First, including but not limited to materials such as verbal advice, mindset guidance, written templates, modules, technical information, business advice, and/or other information that may have become available for use through Client’s participation in Program. Client understands and acknowledges that this information is not to be openly shared with others who have not participated in Program, without permission from Put Yourself First or Kat Horrocks personally.
1. Client understands and agrees that any and all commentary provided on public social media profiles including those belonging to Put Yourself First may be published and used as testimonials by Put Yourself First. Client gives Put Yourself First a non-exclusive license to use the copy as written on the social media profile, in the email, or otherwise, and repost on Put Yourself First social media channels, in advertisements for Program, or other similar channels for the specific purpose of promoting and showcasing Program client results.
2. If Client chooses to write about positive experiences in Program, Client understands the material, along with Client’s name and other identifying information, will likely be published on Put Yourself First’s website, social media, or otherwise. No payment or additional services will be provided in return for Testimonial, and Client understands he or she is granting Put Yourself First an unlimited, irrevocable license in perpetuity to use, publish, distribute, or repurpose any information provided to Put Yourself First as part of a Testimonial.
1. A one-time payment of eight hundred and eighty-eight pounds (£888) is payable upfront, or;
2. Three payments of two hundred and ninety-six pounds (£296), payable over three (3) months, totalling £888 if this payment plan option is selected;
3. Client agrees to render payment via credit card on Put Yourself First’s sales and checkout page for Program. Client understands he/she is responsible for the full payment and agrees to pay the sum requested electronically, via Put Yourself First’s Kajabi website or a designated third-party payment processor of Put Yourself First’s choosing, in full.
4. Client understands the cost of the program is payable in full, or via a payment plan option, which Client will select at the time of purchase:
5. If Client elects to purchase Program via the offered payment plan, Client agrees to abide by the rules and payments as explained on Put Yourself First’s sales page. Client understands and agrees that following the first payment, subsequent payments will be automatically deducted utilizing the same mode of payment that was used to make the initial payment. Should Client fail to make timely payments, or if additional payments are not able to be processed, Client understands the Program may be forfeited if payment is not made within six days of the date it is due. Client’s decision to cease use of Program for any reason does not eliminate Client’s responsibility to complete the payment plan as agreed upon. Payment in full is required regardless of use, happiness with product, or results.
Client understands and agrees that his/her credit card used to make the initial payment in the payment plan will be automatically charged for each of the two subsequent monthly payments thereafter, on or about the same date of the following month.
6. Put Yourself First reserves the right to cancel Client’s access to Program should he/she fail to make additional payments in accordance with the payment plan as agreed upon. Should this occur, Client understands she is not entitled to a refund of funds already issues to Put Yourself First in exchange for work completed thus far, and it is up to the sole discretion of Put Yourself First whether Client is to have continued access to any materials made available to Client during the Program up until payments were missed.
1. Put Yourself First wholly believes in its product, which has been applied and proven by many customers of Put Yourself First. It believes the methods work, but only if the Client is dedicated to the process. Nevertheless, Put Yourself First offers a conditional 14-day refund under the following circumstances:
2. In the event Client desires a refund, Client must contact the support team at firstname.lastname@example.org within the first fourteen (14) days from the date Program was purchased. Within this 14 day window, Put Yourself First will provide Client with a refund request form to complete via typeform, that will allow client to submit any necessary evidence of coursework completed. Client MUST speak to Kat Horrocks and Put Yourself First to be able to receive a refund. Once a form has been sent, Client must complete the form within 14 days of the date it is offered. If a refund is granted, Client can expect reimbursement thirty (30) days after cancellation of Program in the same manner in which payment was made.
3. Client understands he/she will be forfeiting any and all access to Program and benefits if refund is issued, including but not limited to Facebook access, group calls, modules, and all other information included within Program.
4. Due to the subjective nature of the Program provided by Put Yourself First, and Put Yourself First’s inability to control Client’s availability, motivation, external forces, financial situation, or level of engagement in Program, Put Yourself First is not able to offer refunds after these 14 days. Please conduct any and all necessary research to determine if Program is right for you prior to purchasing – after the 14 day period, all purchases are final, and Client is responsible for the full payment of all program fees, whether or not Client completes Program. If Client purchased Program with a payment plan, all payments must be made.
Results & Disclaimer
1. Client understands and agrees that he/she is voluntarily choosing to enroll in IGA and is solely responsible for any outcomes or results. While Put Yourself First believes in its services and that Program is able to help many people, You as the Client acknowledge and agree that Put Yourself First is not responsible nor liable to Client should Client sustain any injuries, incur harm, or encounter any negative ramifications. Client agrees that he/she is fully responsible for his/her health and well-being, including participation in Program and any results therein, and agrees that any decisions to implement strategies, tactics, and information contained within Program is solely the responsibility and decision of Client.
2. CLIENT BEHAVIOR: While Client is allowed to express his/her opinion regarding Program and Put Yourself First, should Client make any false or disparaging comments within the Program Facebook group, to other members of Program, or otherwise publicly speak negatively about Put Yourself First, Kat Horrocks or Program, Client may be removed from the Program community. Put Yourself First places community and positivity at the forefront of their brand, and in order to preserve community standards and experience for other members, a customer who cannot abide by this may lose his/her access to the community. Client understands that any extensive negativity or similar disruption to the community in this way may result in removal from the Program and all relevant communities, with NO REFUND.
3. Put Yourself First cannot guarantee results of Program, and cannot make any representations or guarantees regarding individual results. Client will hold Put Yourself First and Program harmless if he or she does not experience the desired results, including but not limited to business growth.
4. Client understands that all services provided by Put Yourself First in connection with the Program being purchased are provided on an “as is” basis, meaning it is without any guarantees, representations, or warranties, including but not limited to warranties relating to quality, non-infringement, fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability, or expectation or course of performance. Client is choosing to purchase this Program and work with Put Yourself First on a purely voluntary basis and does not hold Put Yourself First or Program responsible should Client become dissatisfied with any portion of the Program.
5. Client agrees that he/she does not have a cause of action, legal remedy, and is not entitled to a refund should he/she not achieve the results desired following completion of the program, as long as Put Yourself First delivers the Program as described in Paragraph 1 above, or similar substitutes, upon additional agreement by Put Yourself First and Client.
6. Client agrees to hold Put Yourself First harmless should any physical, emotional, or financial injury occur as a direct or indirect result of use of Program. The content provided by Put Yourself First on their website and within Program is comprised of information that has worked for Put Yourself First and other clients, and may or may not be useful to Client in his/her personal business or life. Client understands Put Yourself First cannot guarantee results from this Program, and has no expectation of a specific result that he or she holds Put Yourself First responsible for.
Put Yourself First also does not make any guarantees or assurances regarding a particular financial outcome based on use of Program, nor is Put Yourself First responsible for Client earnings, or any increase or decrease in finances based upon information within Program. Any information or testimonials regarding past or current clients’ participation in Program or working with Put Yourself First contained on Website or in sales material that contain financial information are individual, and results may vary. Put Yourself First is not able to learn and assess all Clients’ businesses, personal sales models, and strategies outside Program and as such, have no way of ensuring that Program will work or be applicable to all individuals or businesses. It is your job as the consumer to assess whether Program will be right or beneficial for you, and is in no way the responsibility of Put Yourself First, Kat Horrocks, or anyone else associated with Put Yourself First.
Intellectual Property & Copyright
Licensee Rights: Put Yourself First’s Limited License to Client
Client understands that in purchasing the Program, she/he is gaining access to view all content and information available as part of the Program, as well as any additional information or content shared with him/her by Put Yourself First as she sees fit. Client understands this means he/she will have been granted a limited, revocable, non-transferable license to read and use the information provided for use in his/her business and life, as instructed or allowed by Put Yourself First. As a “Licensee,” Client understands and agrees that Client will not:
1. Copy, edit, distribute, duplicate or steal any information or any Content obtained through Program without written permission by Put Yourself First or Kat Horrocks personally
2. Post, distribute, copy, steal or otherwise use any portion of the Program or its content, or information obtained via other members in the group Program without written permission by Put Yourself First, and understand that any such use may constitute infringement, which may give rise to a cause of action against Client.
3. Claim any content created by Put Yourself First as part of the Program or otherwise given to Client is his/her own, meaning he/she cannot claim any content created by Put Yourself First was Client’s work, and use in his/her business as his/her own.
4. Share purchased materials, information, content with others who have not purchased them.
5. Client further acknowledges and understands that any such actions including but not limited to those outlined above will likely constitute infringement and/or theft of our work, and a violation of Copyright law.
6. Client agrees and understands that Put Yourself First has created numerous original, creative works in connection with the Program, and agrees that Put Yourself First maintains all copyrights, licenses, and other intellectual property rights in all original or derivative content associated with or included in the Program, whether created prior to working with Client or specifically for Client, including but not limited to: videos, modules, documents, charts, emails, graphs, products, systems, processes, handouts, worksheets, copy for website or sales pages, and any other original work created by Put Yourself First. Client agrees she may be granted a limited right to use selected materials in the course of his or her own business, but understands that the original proprietary rights remain with Put Yourself First. Nothing in this Agreement shall constitute a transfer of ownership of any Intellectual Property from Put Yourself First to Client, nor grant any license to use the information, other than that which is expressly provided throughout the course of the Program.
7. Client agrees and understands he/she is not to copy, repost, alter, publish, sell, assist others in selling, manipulate, distribute, or in any way exploit any of the content or intellectual property provided by Put Yourself First or obtained through working with Put Yourself First, without Put Yourself First express written consent. If such behavior is discovered or suspected, Put Yourself First reserves the right to immediately end Client’s participation in the Program without refund, as well as access to any program or materials Client may have purchased, without refund, and reserve the right to prosecute any actionable infringement or misuse to the full extent of the law.
Client is to have continued access to Program for as long as it is offered on the current platform by Put Yourself First. If Put Yourself First ceases offers Program or discontinues use of platform on which Program is offered, Client will be notified via the email they used to purchase Program, and will have the opportunity to download Program materials prior to access ending. If Client fails to check this email in time, or otherwise does not download materials before Program access ends, Put Yourself First is not responsible for any loss in Program materials, or loss of access.
This Agreement may be amended and/or updated by Put Yourself First from time to time as needed, to reflect the growth and updates to Program and services offered. Should any material changes be made, Put Yourself First will notify all current Program users via the email address used to sign up, with continued use of Program to constitute acceptance and agreement to the updated Terms.